Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2009 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (SB 150). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2008 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Senators King, Forehand, Garagiola, Kramer, Lenett, Madaleno, and Raskin
Creation of a State Debt - Montgomery County - Bioscience Education Center
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $1,000,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the County Executive and County
Council of Montgomery County for the planning and design of the
Bioscience Education Center, located in Germantown; providing for
disbursement of the loan proceeds, subject to a requirement that the
grantee provide and expend a matching fund; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/8 at 10:00 a.m.
- No Action
- Senator Nancy J. King, District 39
- Senator Jennie M. Forehand, District 17
- Senator Rob Garagiola, District 15
- Senator Rona E. Kramer, District 14
- Senator Mike Lenett, District 19
- Senator Richard S. Madaleno, Jr., District 18
- Senator Jamie Raskin, District 20
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Education -see also- Driver Ed; Higher Ed; Special Ed; etc
- Higher Education -see also- Comm Colleges; Med Schools; etc.
- Industry and Technology
- Montgomery County
- State Bonds