File Code: Family Law
- Sponsored By:
Marriage Ceremonies - Authorized Officials - Retired Clerks
Adding a retired clerk of the circuit court for a county to the
officials authorized to perform a marriage ceremony in the State;
prohibiting a retired clerk from receiving any fee, remuneration, or
gift for performing a marriage ceremony; providing for a fee payable
before a marriage license is issued; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 2/7 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/14 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Circuit Courts
- Clerks of Court
- Fees -see also- Devt Fees and Taxes; Reimbursement Rates
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Family Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):