File Code: Family Law
- Sponsored By:
Chair, Judicial Proceedings Committee (By Request - Departmental - Human
Family Law - Child Abuse and Neglect - Definition of Abuse - Clarification
Altering the definition of "abuse" to clarify that the physical or
mental injury of a child by specified persons under specified
circumstances constitutes abuse regardless of whether the injury was
caused during corporal punishment.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 2/7 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- No Action
- Judicial Proceedings Committee, Chair
- Human Resources, Department of
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Child Abuse and Neglect
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Family Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):