File Code: Primary and Secondary Education
Prior Year Introduction As: SB 116/07
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 121
- Sponsored By:
Education - Special Education Services - Children in a Home School Setting
Requiring that a child with a disability in a home school setting be
given the same consideration as a child with a disability in a private
school setting for the purpose of passing through federal funds for
the provision of specified federally authorized special education
services; and defining "child in a home school setting".
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 1/23 at 2:30 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (45-0)
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 4/1 at 1:00 p.m.
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Disabilities -see also- Blind; Deaf; Developmental
- Education, Boards of
- Education -see also- Driver Ed; Higher Ed; Special Ed; etc
- Federal Government
- Special Education
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- February 8, 2008: Third Reading Passed (45-0)