File Code: Higher Education
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 72
- Sponsored By:
Legislative Scholarships Integrity Act of 2008
Prohibiting a member of the General Assembly from awarding a
Senatorial Scholarship or a House of Delegates Scholarship to
specified persons; providing that specified provisions of law do not
apply to the Maryland Higher Education Commission or the Office of
Student Financial Assistance when awarding specified scholarships
under specified circumstances; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 1/30 at 2:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- General Assembly -see also- AELR Cmte; Leg Policy Committee.
- Higher Education -see also- Comm Colleges; Med Schools; etc.
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):