File Code: State Government - Agencies, Offices, and Officials
- Sponsored By:
Notary Public - Fees
Increasing from $2 to $3 the maximum fee that the Secretary of State
may establish by regulation for an original notarial act.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 1/24 at 2:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (39-8)
- First Reading Health and Government Operations
- Hearing 3/26 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Health and Government Operations
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Fees -see also- Devt Fees and Taxes; Reimbursement Rates
- Notaries Public
- Secretary of State
Bill affects the following Statute:
- State Government
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- February 20, 2008: Third Reading Passed (39-8)