Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2009 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (SB 150). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2008 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Hixson, Hucker, and Mizeur
Creation of a State Debt - Montgomery County - Metropolitan Washington Ear
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $50,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors of The
Metropolitan Washington Ear, Inc. for the construction, renovation,
and capital equipping of the Metropolitan Washington Ear facility,
located in Silver Spring; providing for disbursement of the loan
proceeds, subject to a requirement that the grantee provide and expend
a matching fund; establishing a deadline for the encumbrance or
expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Motion Rules Suspended for late introduction (Delegate Hixson) Adopted (134-0)
- Referred House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Appropriations
- Hearing 3/8 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Sheila E. Hixson, District 20
- Delegate Tom Hucker, District 20
- Delegate Heather R. Mizeur, District 20
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Blind Persons
- Community Facilities and Services
- Montgomery County
- State Bonds
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
Bond Bill Fact Sheet: Available
The information in the Fact Sheet was provided by the potential grantee of the bond proceeds.
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):