File Code: Vehicle Laws - Equipment and Inspections
- Sponsored By:
Motor Vehicles - Mandatory Seat Belt Use - Warning for Improper Use
Prohibiting the issuance of a citation and requiring the issuance of a
specified warning for a violation of specified mandatory seat belt
laws that involve the failure to use a seat belt properly; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/18 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Law Enforcement -see also- State Police, Department of
- Motor Vehicle Equipment
- Safety -see also- Occupational Safety
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):