File Code: Counties - Local Laws
- Sponsored By:
Frederick County Delegation
Frederick County - Land Use or Zoning Ordinances - Amendments
Authorizing an individual Commissioner, on the Commissioner's own
behalf or on behalf of any other individual, group, or organization,
to initiate an application for an amendment to specified county land
use or zoning ordinances in Frederick County; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/19 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Environmental Matters
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (135-1)
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Education Health and Environmental Affairs
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- County Commissioners
- Frederick County
- Laws and Ordinances -see also- Pub Local Laws; Uniform Laws.
- Zoning and Planning
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Article - 66B Land Use
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 23, 2008: Third Reading Passed (135-1)