File Code: Vehicle Laws - Equipment and Inspections
- Sponsored By:
Vehicle Laws - Mandatory Seat Belt Use - Enforcement
Limiting a police officer to enforcing specified mandatory seat belt
laws only as a secondary action when detaining a driver for another
suspected violation of the law.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/18 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Law Enforcement -see also- State Police, Department of
- Motor Vehicle Equipment
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):