Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2009 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (SB 150). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2008 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Carter, Oaks, and Rosenberg
Creation of a State Debt - Baltimore City - Wayland Senior Village
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $1,000,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors of the
Wayland Baptist Church Community Development Corporation for the
construction and capital equipping of senior housing at Wayland Senior
Village, located in Baltimore City; providing for disbursement of the
loan proceeds, subject to a requirement that the grantee provide and
expend a matching fund; prohibiting the use of the loan proceeds or
matching fund for sectarian religious purposes; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Appropriations
- Hearing 3/10 at 9:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Jill P. Carter, District 41
- Delegate Nathaniel T. Oaks, District 41
- Delegate Samuel I. Rosenberg, District 41
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Baltimore City
- Elderly Persons
- Housing -see also- Apartments; Condominiums; Mobile Homes
- State Bonds