File Code: Vehicle Laws - Drunk Driving
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 638
- Sponsored By:
Drunk and Drugged Driving - Refusal to Take a Blood or Breath Test -
Prohibiting a person who is detained for specified alcohol- or drug-
related driving offenses from knowingly refusing to take a specified
blood or breath test if the person was detained previously for
specified alcohol- or drug-related driving offenses and refused to
take a blood or breath test; and providing that a violation is
punishable by a fine of not more than $1,000 or imprisonment for not
more than 1 year or both.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Judiciary
- Hearing 3/19 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Chemical Tests
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
- Drunk and Drugged Driving
- Law Enforcement -see also- State Police, Department of
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):