File Code: Higher Education
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 888
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Manno, Feldman, and Morhaim
Higher Education - Maryland Biotechnology Scholarship Program
Establishing the Maryland Biotechnology Scholarship Program;
authorizing the Maryland Higher Education Commission to make
scholarship awards for specified purposes; requiring a scholarship
recipient to meet specified eligibility criteria; requiring a
recipient to sign an agreement containing specified provisions; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/20 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate Roger P. Manno, District 19
- Delegate Brian J. Feldman, District 15
- Delegate Dan K. Morhaim, District 11
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Higher Education -see also- Comm Colleges; Med Schools; etc.
- Higher Education Commission
- Industry and Technology
- Work, Labor and Employment -see also- Col Barg; Holiday; etc
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):