File Code: Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Myers, Beitzel, Elliott, Jennings, McKee, Shewell, and Stifler
Criminal Law - Unauthorized Access to Wireless Internet Service
Prohibiting a person from intentionally, willfully, and without
authorization accessing, attempting to access, causing to be accessed,
or exceeding the person's authorized access to wireless Internet
service with knowledge that the access is unauthorized and prohibited
by law; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 3/18 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
- Delegate LeRoy E. Myers, Jr., District 1C
- Delegate Wendell R. Beitzel, District 1A
- Delegate Donald B. Elliott, District 4B
- Delegate J. B. Jennings, District 7
- Delegate Robert A. McKee, District 2A
- Delegate Tanya T. Shewell, District 5A
- Delegate Donna Stifler, District 35A
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
- Telecommunications -see also- Telephones
- Theft -see also- Shoplifting
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Criminal Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):