File Code: Public Health
- Sponsored By:
Maryland Institute for Emergency Medical Services Systems - Executive Director
Requiring the Governor to appoint the Executive Director of the
Maryland Institute for Emergency Medical Services Systems; providing
that the Executive Director serves at the pleasure of the Governor;
making stylistic changes; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Health and Government Operations
- Hearing 3/13 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Administrative Agencies -see also- Electronic Government
- Emergency Medical Services
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):