File Code: Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 637
- Sponsored By:
Criminal Law - Criminal Gang Participation - Sentencing
Altering a provision of law to require that a specified sentence for a
violation of the prohibition against participation in a criminal gang
under specified conditions be separate from and consecutive to a
sentence for the underlying crime.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 3/18 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
- Sentences -see also- Death Penalty
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Criminal Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):