Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2009 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (SB 150). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2008 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Vaughn, Benson, and Howard
Creation of a State Debt - Prince George's County - Capitol Heights Municipal
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $350,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Mayor and Town Council of the
Town of Capitol Heights for the acquisition, planning, design,
construction, repair, renovation, and reconstruction of a municipal
building, located in Capitol Heights; providing for disbursement of
the loan proceeds, subject to a requirement that the grantee provide
and expend a matching fund; establishing a deadline for the
encumbrance or expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/8 at 2:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Michael L. Vaughn, District 24
- Delegate Joanne C. Benson, District 24
- Delegate Carolyn J. B. Howard, District 24
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Municipal Corporations -see also- Annap; Balt; Hager; OC
- Prince George`s County
- Public Buildings and Facilities -see also- Stadiums; St Hse.
- State Bonds