File Code: Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 636
- Sponsored By:
Criminal Law - Definition of "Criminal Gang"
Altering the definition of "criminal gang" to include any association
of three or more persons meeting specified criteria.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 3/18 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Criminal Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):