File Code: Alcoholic Beverages - Local Bills
- Sponsored By:
Delegate Harrison (By Request)
Worcester County - Liquor Control Board - Repeal of Monopoly Control
Repealing the absolute monopoly of the Liquor Control Board of
Worcester County for the sale and distribution of liquor and sparkling
or fortified wine.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 2/18 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing 3/20 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Alcoholic Beverages - By Subdivision
- License Commissioners, Boards of
- Worcester County
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Article - 2B Alcoholic Beverages
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):