File Code: Juvenile Law
- Sponsored By:
Education - Student Discipline - Alternative Education Program
In any county that has a juvenile justice alternative education
program, authorizing a juvenile court to order a student who is
suspended, expelled, or identified as a candidate for suspension or
expulsion from school to attend that school.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 3/6 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Judiciary
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (135-0)
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 3/26 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Re-referred Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 4/1 at 1:00 p.m.
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Courts -see also- Circuit; Appeals; District; Orphans`; etc.
- Education -see also- Driver Ed; Higher Ed; Special Ed; etc
- Juvenile Causes
- Minors -see also- Age of Majority; Youth
- Private Schools
- Public Schools
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Amendments (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Number: 312213/01 Offered on: March 18, 2008 at:
11:34 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 16, 2008: Third Reading Passed (135-0)