File Code: State Government - Agencies, Offices, and Officials
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Proctor and Vallario
Attorney General - State Legal Business - Hiring Counsel
Making more uniform specified exceptions to specified roles of the
Attorney General or a designee of the Attorney General; and
authorizing an officer or unit of State government to employ or be
represented by specified individuals under specified circumstances.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 3/5 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Judiciary
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (124-14)
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/26 at 1:00 p.m.
- Delegate James E. Proctor, Jr., District 27A
- Delegate Joseph F. Vallario, Jr., District 27A
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Administrative Agencies -see also- Electronic Government
- Attorney General
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- State Finance and Procurement
- State Government
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 19, 2008: Third Reading Passed (124-14)