Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2009 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (SB 150). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2008 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Oaks, Carter, Conaway, Robinson, Rosenberg, Stukes, and Tarrant
Creation of a State Debt - Baltimore City - Gaudenzia at Park Heights
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt in the amount of $200,000,
the proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors of the
Gaudenzia Foundation, Inc. for the repair of the Gaudenzia Facility,
located in Baltimore City; providing for disbursement of the loan
proceeds, subject to a requirement that the grantee provide and expend
a matching fund; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/10 at 9:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Nathaniel T. Oaks, District 41
- Delegate Jill P. Carter, District 41
- Delegate Frank M. Conaway, Jr., District 40
- Delegate Barbara Robinson, District 40
- Delegate Samuel I. Rosenberg, District 41
- Delegate Melvin L. Stukes, District 44
- Delegate Shawn Z. Tarrant, District 40
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Baltimore City
- State Bonds
- Substance Abuse