File Code: Environment
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 590
- Sponsored By:
Delegates McIntosh and Hucker
Environment - Statute of Limitations
Altering the statute of limitations for prosecution of and suits for
violations of specified laws relating to the environment; and applying
the Act prospectively.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 2/29 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/12 at 2:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/12 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Environmental Matters
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Motion vote previous question (Delegate Hubbard) Adopted
- Third Reading Passed (105-31)
- Returned Passed
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Favorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (37-10)
Action after passage in House and Senate
- Approved by the Governor
- - Chapter 194
- Delegate Maggie McIntosh, District 43
- Delegate Tom Hucker, District 20
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Civil Actions -see also- Small Claims
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
- Environment, Department of
- Environmental Matters -see also- Conserv; Nat Resrce; Pollut
- Hazardous and Toxic Substances -see also- Asbestos; Radiatn.
- Pollution -see also- Sediment Control
- Statutes of Limitation
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Courts and Judicial Proceedings
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled, Chapter
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Amendments (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Number: 920515/01 Offered on: March 20, 2008 at:
11:09 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Votes (Legislative dates are shown):
- March 18, 2008: Third Reading Passed (105-31)
- March 30, 2008: Third Reading Passed (37-10)