File Code: Taxes - Property
- Sponsored By:
Homestead Property Tax Credit - Applications
Providing that a requirement for homeowners to file applications to
the State Department of Assessments and Taxation to qualify for the
homestead property tax credit does not apply to a dwelling for which
the credit was received for any taxable year beginning on or before
July 1, 2007, unless the dwelling is transferred for consideration to
new ownership on or after December 31, 2007.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 2/28 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Assessments and Taxation, Department of
- Property Tax
- Tax Credits -see also- Circuit Breaker
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Tax - Property
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):