File Code: Taxes - Sales and Use
- Sponsored By:
Sales and Use Tax - Computer Services Exemption - Internet-Based Publishing
Exempting from the sales and use tax computer services used to provide
Internet-based publishing services that are delivered exclusively or
primarily outside the State; providing for the termination of the Act;
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/12 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Computers -see also- Electronic Commerce; Electronic Govmnt.
- Publications -see also- Maryland Register
- Sales and Use Tax
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Tax - General
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):