File Code: Workers' Compensation
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 729
- Sponsored By:
Workers' Compensation Insurance - Premium Rates
Requiring the premium rates for workers' compensation insurance to be
determined by the actual number of hours worked in each manual rate
classification; and prohibiting the premium rates for workers'
compensation insurance from being computed as a percentage of an
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 2/20 at 2:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/19 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Economic Matters
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Insurance -see also- Health Ins; MAIF; Motor Vehicle Ins
- Prices -see also- Consumer Price Index
- Workers` Compensation
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):