File Code: Workers' Compensation
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Manno and Schuler
Workers' Compensation - Permanent Partial Disability - Compensation
Requiring, if a covered employee receives additional compensation for
a specified award for permanent partial disability, an employer or
insurer to pay the additional compensation in a specified manner
subject to a specified credit.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 2/20 at 2:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/10 at 2:30 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate Roger P. Manno, District 19
- Delegate Todd Schuler, District 8
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Appeals -see also- Judicial Review
- Workers` Compensation
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Labor and Employment
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):