File Code: Vehicle Laws - Miscellaneous
- Sponsored By:
Motor Vehicle Administration - New Felony Summary - Public Notice
Requiring the Motor Vehicle Administration annually to publish a
summary of the criminal laws of the State that have been changed from
a misdemeanor to a felony within the prior year and mail, at the
address of the person on record with the Administration, a copy of the
summary, without charge, to each holder of a driver's license or
identification card issued by the Administration.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/4 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
- Drivers` Licenses
- Motor Vehicle Administration
- Publications -see also- Maryland Register
- Public Information
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):