File Code: Commercial Law - Generally
- Sponsored By:
Delegates McKee and Shank
Commercial Law - Mortgage Servicers - On-Line Payments
Requiring a servicer of specified mortgages to maintain, or cause to
be maintained, an Internet website for receiving mortgage payments
electronically; and prohibiting a servicer of specified mortgages from
charging a mortgagor a transaction fee to make a mortgage payment
electronically on the servicer's Internet website.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 2/21 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/22 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Economic Matters
- No Action
- Delegate Robert A. McKee, District 2A
- Delegate Christopher B. Shank, District 2B
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Electronic Commerce -see also- Electronic Funds Transfer
- Fees -see also- Devt Fees and Taxes; Reimbursement Rates
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Commercial Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):