File Code: Alcoholic Beverages - Local Bills
- Sponsored By:
Anne Arundel County Delegation
City of Annapolis - Alcoholic Beverages - Administrative Proceedings and Fines
Adding the City of Annapolis to the list of jurisdictions in which the
granting of probation before judgment to an alcoholic beverages
licensee for selling or furnishing alcoholic beverages to an underaged
individual does not bar the Board of License Commissioners from
proceeding administratively against the licensee for the violation;
and increasing to $2,000 the fine that the city may impose for a
specified alcoholic beverages violation.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 2/18 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Economic Matters
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (132-2)
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 3/28 at 1:00 p.m.
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Alcoholic Beverages Licenses
- Alcoholic Beverages - By Subdivision
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
- License Commissioners, Boards of
- Minors -see also- Age of Majority; Youth
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Article - 2B Alcoholic Beverages
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Amendments (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Number: 123999/01 Offered on: March 4, 2008 at:
10:25 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 6, 2008: Third Reading Passed (132-2)