File Code: Higher Education
- Sponsored By:
Higher Education - Dual Enrollment Grant Program - Homeschooled Students
Expanding eligibility for the Dual Enrollment Grant Program to
students who receive instruction that meets specified criteria; and
generally relating to the eligibility requirements of the Dual
Enrollment Grant Program.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/19 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Education -see also- Driver Ed; Higher Ed; Special Ed; etc
- Higher Education -see also- Comm Colleges; Med Schools; etc.
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):