File Code: Vehicle Laws - Licensing and Registration
- Sponsored By:
Vehicle Laws - Drivers' Licenses, Identification Cards, and Moped Operator's
Permits - Proof of Legal Presence
Adding the presentation of specified documentation certifying that an
individual is either a United States citizen or is lawfully present in
the United States in accordance with federal law to the requirements
for the issuance of a driver's license, an identification card, or a
moped operator's permit; prohibiting the Motor Vehicle Administration
from issuing to specified individuals a driver's license,
identification card, or moped operator's permit that has specified
effective terms; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Re-assigned Judiciary
- Hearing 3/19 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Drivers` Licenses
- Motor Vehicles -see also- Aband Veh; Ambulances; Buses; etc.
- Motor Vehicle Administration
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):