File Code: Transportation - Highways
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 922
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Rudolph, James, Riley, Smigiel, and Walkup
Thomas J. Hatem Memorial Bridge Deck Replacement - Susquehanna River Region E-Z
Pass - Pilot Program
Requiring the Maryland Transportation Authority to provide for a
Susquehanna River Region E-Z Pass that is valid only at the Thomas J.
Hatem Memorial Bridge and specified portions of the John F. Kennedy
Memorial Highway during, and 1 month after, the deck replacement
project on the Bridge; limiting use of the E-Z Pass to two-axle motor
vehicles; requiring registration for the E-Z Pass in person;
establishing a maximum fee of $10; authorizing the Authority to adopt
regulations for implementation; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/4 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate David D. Rudolph, District 34B
- Delegate Mary-Dulany James, District 34A
- Delegate B. Daniel Riley, District 34A
- Delegate Michael D. Smigiel, Sr., District 36
- Delegate Mary Roe Walkup, District 36
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Administrative Agencies -see also- Electronic Government
- Bridges and Tunnels
- Cecil County
- Fees -see also- Devt Fees and Taxes; Reimbursement Rates
- Harford County
- Motor Vehicles -see also- Aband Veh; Ambulances; Buses; etc.
- Registration -see also- Motor Vehicle Registration
- Rules and Regulations
- Transportation-see also- Aircraft; Airports; Boats; etc
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):