File Code: Elections
- Sponsored By:
Montgomery County Delegation
Montgomery County - Regulation of Local Campaign Finance Activity
Authorizing the governing body of Montgomery County to enact laws to
regulate public campaign finance activity for specified Montgomery
County elective officers and specified candidates for election to
those offices; specifying provisions and limitations applicable to any
laws enacted by the governing body of Montgomery County to regulate
public campaign finance activity; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/5 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Ways and Means
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (137-0)
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 4/3 at 1:00 p.m.
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Campaign Financing
- Laws and Ordinances -see also- Pub Local Laws; Uniform Laws.
- Montgomery County
- Political Candidates
- Political Committees
- Public Officials -see also- Atty Gen; Compt; Coun Admin; etc
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Election Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Amendments (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Number: 835762/01 Offered on: March 21, 2008 at:
4:49 p.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 19, 2008: Third Reading Passed (137-0)