File Code: State Pensions and Retirement
- Sponsored By:
Retirement and Pensions - Service Retirement Allowances
Providing that members of the Employees' Pension System or Teachers'
Pension System may combine service credit from the Employees'
Retirement System or Teachers' Retirement System to their service
credit in the Employees' Pension System or Teachers' Pension System
for purposes of calculating a service retirement allowance; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 2/19 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Retirement Systems -see also- Mandatory Retirement
- State Employees
Bill affects the following Statute:
- State Personnel and Pensions
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):