File Code: Real Property
- Sponsored By:
Landlord and Tenant - Right of Redemption - Nonresidential Leased Premises
Altering the right of redemption of a tenant of leased premises leased
for business, commercial, manufacturing, mercantile, or industrial
purposes or any other purpose that is not primarily residential
against whom a judgment of possession has been entered for rent due
and unpaid in the 12 months prior to the initiation of a specified
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/13 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Commerce and Business -see also- Dealers; Traders; etc
- Landlord and Tenant -see also- Eviction; Leases & Rent; etc.
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Real Property
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):