Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2009 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (SB 150). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2008 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Love, Beidle, Busch, V. Clagett, and George
Creation of a State Debt - Anne Arundel County - Annapolis Summer Garden
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $100,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors of the
Annapolis Summer Garden Theatre, Inc. for repair, renovation,
restoration, and reconstruction of the Annapolis Summer Garden
Theatre; providing for disbursement of the loan proceeds, subject to a
requirement that the grantee provide and expend a matching fund; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/8 at 12:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Mary Ann E. Love, District 32
- Delegate Pamela Beidle, District 32
- Delegate Michael E. Busch, District 30
- Delegate Virginia P. Clagett, District 30
- Delegate Ron George, District 30
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Anne Arundel County
- Art, Music and Cultural Affairs -see also- Museums; Theaters
- State Bonds