File Code: Ethics
Prior Year Introduction As: HB 209/07 - ENV
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Howard, George, Ivey, James, and V. Turner
Ethics - Complaints - Copy to Legislator
Requiring the Joint Committee on Legislative Ethics to provide a copy
of a complaint to the legislator who is the subject of the complaint;
and requiring the Joint Committee to redact the name of the
complainant and other identifying information from the complaint.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 2/20 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters
- No Action
- Delegate Carolyn J. B. Howard, District 24
- Delegate Ron George, District 30
- Delegate Jolene Ivey, District 47
- Delegate Mary-Dulany James, District 34A
- Delegate Veronica Turner, District 26
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Committees and Commissions -see also- Political Committees
- General Assembly -see also- AELR Cmte; Leg Policy Committee.
- Public Officials -see also- Atty Gen; Compt; Coun Admin; etc
Bill affects the following Statute:
- State Government
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):