File Code: Health Care Facilities and Regulation
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 566
- Sponsored By:
Health Care Facility Visitation and Medical Decisions - Domestic Partners
Requiring specified health care facilities to allow domestic partners
and specified relatives of domestic partners to visit a domestic
partner except under specified circumstances; requiring two adults to
be treated as domestic partners under specified circumstances related
to medical emergencies; providing that a health care agent retains
specified authority to make specified decisions notwithstanding
specified provisions of law; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Health and Government Operations
- Hearing 3/4 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Ambulances -see also- Emergency Med Services; Rescue Squads.
- Civil Actions -see also- Small Claims
- Death -see also- Advance Medical Directives; Wrongful Death.
- Domestic Partnerships and Civil Unions
- Emergency Medical Services
- Health -see also- Mental Health
- Health and Mental Hygiene, Department of
- Hospitals -see also- Clinics; State Hospitals
- Nursing Homes -see also- Continuing Care; Long Term Care
- Organ Donorship
- Records -see also- Land Records; Vital Records
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Estates and Trusts
- Health - General
- Health Occupations
- Real Property
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):