File Code: Business Regulation and Occupations
- Sponsored By:
Maryland Crane Operators Act
Providing for the licensure and regulation of crane operators;
establishing the State Board of Crane Operators; providing for the
membership, powers, and duties of the Board; establishing the terms
and requirements for specified members of the Board; providing for the
officers and election of officers of the Board; establishing the
quorum, meeting, and compensation requirements for the members of the
Board; authorizing the Board to employ specified staff to investigate
specified charges made against specified licensees; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 3/10 at 2:30 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Appeals -see also- Judicial Review
- Committees and Commissions -see also- Political Committees
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
- Equipment -see also- Motor Vehicle Equipment
- Investigations and Inquiries -see also- Crim Bckgrnd Invest.
- Labor, Licensing, and Regulation, Department of
- Licenses -see also- Alcoholic Bev Lic; Drivers` Licenses
- Public Information
- Records -see also- Land Records; Vital Records
- Rules and Regulations
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Business Occupations and Professions
- State Government
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Not available at this time