Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2009 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (SB 150). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2008 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Taylor, Kaiser, Montgomery, and Stukes
Creation of a State Debt - Montgomery County - Aunt Hattie's Place
Authorizing the creation of a State debt not to exceed $1,500,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors of Aunt
Hattie's Place, Inc. for the acquisition, planning, design,
construction, renovation, and reconstruction of Aunt Hattie's Place,
located in Montgomery County; providing for disbursement of the loan
proceeds, subject to a requirement that the grantee provide and expend
a matching fund; establishing a deadline for the encumbrance or
expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/8 at 2:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Herman L. Taylor, Jr., District 14
- Delegate Anne R. Kaiser, District 14
- Delegate Karen S. Montgomery, District 14
- Delegate Melvin L. Stukes, District 44
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Foster Care
- Group Homes -see also- Assisted Living
- Minors -see also- Age of Majority; Youth
- Montgomery County
- State Bonds