File Code: Taxes - Sales and Use
- Sponsored By:
Sales and Use Tax - Computer Services Used in Production Activities and
Research and Development
Exempting from the sales and use tax the sale of a computer service
that is used directly and predominantly in specified production
activities under specified circumstances; exempting from the sales and
use tax the sale of a computer service for use in specified research
and development; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/12 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Computers -see also- Electronic Commerce; Electronic Govmnt.
- Industry and Technology
- Sales and Use Tax
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Tax - General
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):