File Code: Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Frush, V. Clagett, Holmes, and Hubbard
Criminal Law - Dogfighting and Cockfighting - Penalties
Increasing the maximum term of imprisonment and fine that may be
imposed for attending a dogfight or a cockfight; and increasing the
maximum term of imprisonment that may be imposed for specified
activities relating to dogfighting or cockfighting.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 2/7 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
- Delegate Barbara Frush, District 21
- Delegate Virginia P. Clagett, District 30
- Delegate Marvin E. Holmes, Jr., District 23B
- Delegate James W. Hubbard, District 23A
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Animals -see also- Birds; Turtles
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Criminal Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):