Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2009 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (SB 150). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2008 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Rudolph, James, Riley, Smigiel, Sossi, and Walkup
Creation of a State Debt - Cecil County - 4-H Animal Display Barn
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt in the amount of $250,000,
the proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors of the
Cecil County Fair, Inc. for the acquisition, planning, design, and
capital equipping of an animal display barn, located in Elkton;
providing for disbursement of the loan proceeds, subject to a
requirement that the grantee provide and expend a matching fund;
establishing a deadline for the encumbrance or expenditure of the loan
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/10 at 9:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate David D. Rudolph, District 34B
- Delegate Mary-Dulany James, District 34A
- Delegate B. Daniel Riley, District 34A
- Delegate Michael D. Smigiel, Sr., District 36
- Delegate Richard A. Sossi, District 36
- Delegate Mary Roe Walkup, District 36
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Animals -see also- Birds; Turtles
- Cecil County
- Public Buildings and Facilities -see also- Stadiums; St Hse.
- State Bonds