File Code: Taxes - Sales and Use
- Sponsored By:
Sales and Use Tax - Elective Cosmetic Procedures
Including specified elective cosmetic procedures as taxable services;
exempting the sale of cosmetic procedures that are considered
medically necessary from the sales and use tax; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/12 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Ways and Means
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Health -see also- Mental Health
- Sales and Use Tax
- Tattoos and Body Piercing
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Tax - General
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):