File Code: Vehicle Laws - Miscellaneous
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Glenn, Anderson, Harrison, Haynes, Oaks, Robinson, Stukes, and
Vehicle Laws - Baltimore City - Prohibition on Sale of Unlawful Vehicles
Prohibiting, in Baltimore City, a person from selling or offering for
sale any vehicle, the use of which is prohibited in Baltimore City
under any State or local law; establishing a penalty; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 2/20 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- No Action
- Delegate Cheryl D. Glenn, District 45
- Delegate Curt Anderson, District 43
- Delegate Hattie N. Harrison, District 45
- Delegate Keith E. Haynes, District 44
- Delegate Nathaniel T. Oaks, District 41
- Delegate Barbara Robinson, District 40
- Delegate Melvin L. Stukes, District 44
- Delegate Shawn Z. Tarrant, District 40
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Baltimore City
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
- Motor Vehicles -see also- Aband Veh; Ambulances; Buses; etc.
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):