File Code: Elections
- Sponsored By:
Election Law - Campaign Account - Debit Card Disbursements
Authorizing only the treasurer of a campaign finance entity to use a
debit card to make a disbursement from a campaign account; authorizing
the treasurer of a campaign finance entity to use a debit card to
reimburse a person for specified expenses; authorizing the treasurer
of a campaign finance entity to use a debit card to replenish a petty
cash fund; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 2/26 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Ways and Means
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (139-0)
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 3/27 at 1:00 p.m.
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Campaign Financing
- Financial Institutions -see also- Banks; Credit Unions; etc.
- Political Committees
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Election Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 13, 2008: Third Reading Passed (139-0)