File Code: Agriculture
- Sponsored By:
Delegates G. Clagett, DeBoy, Hecht, Sossi, and Walkup
Agriculture - Specialty Fertilizers - "No Phosphorus Fertilizer"
Requiring specified specialty fertilizer to be marked with specified
words in a specified manner; prohibiting a person from using, selling,
manufacturing, or distributing for use or sale in the State a
specified specialty fertilizer on or after April 1, 2009; and defining
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 2/19 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters
- No Action
- Delegate Galen R. Clagett, District 3A
- Delegate Steven J. DeBoy, Sr., District 12A
- Delegate Sue Hecht, District 3A
- Delegate Richard A. Sossi, District 36
- Delegate Mary Roe Walkup, District 36
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Agriculture -see also- Farmland
- Environmental Matters -see also- Conserv; Nat Resrce; Pollut
- Hazardous and Toxic Substances -see also- Asbestos; Radiatn.
- Pollution -see also- Sediment Control
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):