File Code: Insurance - Health
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Nathan-Pulliam, Benson, Kach, Montgomery, Stukes, Tarrant, and V.
Health Insurance - Primary Care Physicians - Reimbursement for Treatment of
Providing primary care physicians an entitlement to health insurance
reimbursement for treatment of psychiatric disorders.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Health and Government Operations
- Hearing 2/14 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate Shirley Nathan-Pulliam, District 10
- Delegate Joanne C. Benson, District 24
- Delegate Wade Kach, District 5B
- Delegate Karen S. Montgomery, District 14
- Delegate Melvin L. Stukes, District 44
- Delegate Shawn Z. Tarrant, District 40
- Delegate Veronica Turner, District 26
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Contracts -see also- Land Installment Contracts; Procurement
- Health Insurance -see also- HMOS; Managed Care Organizations
- Health Occupations -see also- specific health occupations
- Mental Health
- Physicians -see also- Dentists; Med Exmnrs; Psych; etc
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):