File Code: Environment
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Kach, Impallaria, Jennings, and McDonough
Groundwater Contamination - Level of Methyl Tertiary Butyl Ether - Notice and
Altering the level of methyl tertiary butyl ether groundwater
contamination requiring notification of a local health department and
specified property owners by the Department of the Environment from 20
to 5 parts per billion; requiring the Department to adopt regulations
to ensure the cleanup of methyl tertiary butyl ether in a specified
area; requiring a person responsible for a specified release to
reimburse the Department for specified costs; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 2/19 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters
- No Action
- Delegate Wade Kach, District 5B
- Delegate Rick Impallaria, District 7
- Delegate J. B. Jennings, District 7
- Delegate Pat McDonough, District 7
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Environment, Department of
- Environmental Matters -see also- Conserv; Nat Resrce; Pollut
- Hazardous and Toxic Substances -see also- Asbestos; Radiatn.
- Pollution -see also- Sediment Control
- Reimbursement Rates
- Rules and Regulations
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):